Frostheart
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Frostheart

World of Warcraft Guild Forum

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Hunter's Team Roster

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Diabolica
Hunter Class Leader

Number of posts : 3
Geografisk sted : Holland
Registration date : 2008-11-02

The Hunter's Team Roster Empty
PostSubject: The Hunter's Team Roster   The Hunter's Team Roster Icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2008 2:56 am

Hi Hunters,

According our Guild setup we got to have 6 hunter members. So far the following hunters follow the guild rules and are proud members of our Hunter Team:

- Chiaraa, nice to have you on board! We have to go over the edge to pass you on the dps charts cheers
- Awi, gratz on your 100% show up on raids mate! Keep motivating ppl like this and we all rule the charts cheers
- Some troll called Dia who is proud to be CL of the Hunters of FrostHeart affraid

This is a shout out to all the other hunters who are not mentioned above: Prove yourself and show up on raids to earn a spot in this great Hunter Team!

All hunters pls react on this topic and give some info about your char, spec and days you can raid. Our standard raid days are Monday, Wednesday, Thursday and Sunday, remember there is 50% show up needed to be part of this guild!! If your not a member yet tell us why you should be a Frosthearted Hunter Cool

Please feel free to ask or talk to us hunters in-game. You can also use the questionary Chiaraa started to ask something in this forum. Nice work Chiaraa, THNX!
We are a team and we are here to make eachother good -> better -> THE BEST!!!

Last edited by Diabolica on Tue Nov 04, 2008 10:53 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Chiara
Chiara

Female Number of posts : 9
Geografisk sted : Belgium
Registration date : 2008-11-01

PostSubject: Re: The Hunter's Team Roster   The Hunter's Team Roster Icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2008 8:06 am

Woopwoop, we da best!
Well I'm BM
And I have no idea when I can raid, cause I share an acc with my brothers. But I think I can do 50% of the raids.
Back to top Go down
http://nl.netlog.be/ChiChiChiara
Stillness
Guild Master
Stillness

Male Number of posts : 37
Geografisk sted : Denmark
Registration date : 2008-11-01

PostSubject: Re: The Hunter's Team Roster   The Hunter's Team Roster Icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2008 9:06 am

Diabolica, count Thor as a tank. I don't want people's alt to be in any teams. Because, then suddenly we have 9 hunters... and 5 of them have other mains. And then we're lacking 5 guild members. Only want the ones that are hunters as mains. And get the rest of the hunters on the website, that's your job.

Goreshock
Back to top Go down
https://frostheart.forumotion.net
Slokniah

Male Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2008-11-06

PostSubject: Re: The Hunter's Team Roster   The Hunter's Team Roster Icon_minitimeThu Nov 06, 2008 11:10 am

Hi hi,

i'm BM too like chi chi, and from now on i can raid, mo, wed and thursday, sometime sunday :p
i hope that i can join raids a lot bcause i really wanna be a part of the guild.
Got full pvp gear :s so thats a prob., but i'll hear it from u guys,

Cyaa
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Hunter's Team Roster   The Hunter's Team Roster Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Hunter's Team Roster
Page 1 of 1