Frostheart
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Frostheart

World of Warcraft Guild Forum

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Epixx Ayromis Warlock!

Go down 
+6
ravash
Awi
Caparzo
Sucan
blacklíght
Ayromis
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Ayromis

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2008-11-09

Epixx Ayromis Warlock! Empty
PostSubject: Epixx Ayromis Warlock!   Epixx Ayromis Warlock! Icon_minitimeSun Nov 09, 2008 4:09 am

Personal Info.
Sex: Are you coming on to me?
Tell us something about yourself. What kind of guy are you IRL and online? Well, IRL I am a hippy, I lick frogs and I help the poor and bully Captin Hook! In game? I basicly do the same, just that I lick Gorshock instead of frogs.

Character info.
[i]Race: Human
Spec: 61/61/61
WOTLK spec: 61/62/64
What raiding experience do you have? 5/5 MH 9/9 BT

Game info.
We raid Monday, Wednesday, Thursday and sunday 19:30. Can you show up for 50% of these raids every week? 50%? I CAN SHOW UP 4537483% OF THE TIME!

The same guy fucks up and wipes the raid for the third time, how do you react? I kidnap him and slap him until he says sorry.

You have to sit out on a raid because it needs a specific setup, how do you react? I scream QQ and then go kill some random frog. YOU MAKE ME KILL FROGS!

Some guy flames <Frostheart> on the Burning Blade forums, what do you reply? I say "GTFO MAH INTERWEBZ INSULTIN MAH GUILDYS!!!! DIEEEE"

What are you gonna bring to <Frostheart> if your application is accepted? Frogs... Lots... And... Lots... Of... Frogs...

Why should we choose you? I made the best application and have Icecream, I win?
Back to top Go down
blacklíght
blacklíght

Male Number of posts : 6
Geografisk sted : Netherlands / Holland
Registration date : 2008-11-03

PostSubject: Re: Epixx Ayromis Warlock!   Epixx Ayromis Warlock! Icon_minitimeSun Nov 09, 2008 10:33 pm

Ayromis wrote:
Personal Info.
Sex: Are you coming on to me?
Tell us something about yourself. What kind of guy are you IRL and online? Well, IRL I am a hippy, I lick frogs and I help the poor and bully Captin Hook! In game? I basicly do the same, just that I lick Gorshock instead of frogs.

Character info.
[i]Race: Human
Spec: 61/61/61
WOTLK spec: 61/62/64
What raiding experience do you have? 5/5 MH 9/9 BT

Game info.
We raid Monday, Wednesday, Thursday and sunday 19:30. Can you show up for 50% of these raids every week? 50%? I CAN SHOW UP 4537483% OF THE TIME!

The same guy fucks up and wipes the raid for the third time, how do you react? I kidnap him and slap him until he says sorry.

You have to sit out on a raid because it needs a specific setup, how do you react? I scream QQ and then go kill some random frog. YOU MAKE ME KILL FROGS!

Some guy flames <Frostheart> on the Burning Blade forums, what do you reply? I say "GTFO MAH INTERWEBZ INSULTIN MAH GUILDYS!!!! DIEEEE"

What are you gonna bring to <Frostheart> if your application is accepted? Frogs... Lots... And... Lots... Of... Frogs...

Why should we choose you? I made the best application and have Icecream, I win?

Are you trying to be funny, Couze you really aren't.
lol!
Back to top Go down
Ayromis

PostSubject: Re: Epixx Ayromis Warlock!   Epixx Ayromis Warlock! Icon_minitimeMon Nov 10, 2008 12:55 am

Nab wrote:

Are you trying to be funny, Couze you really aren't.
lol!

Anything for Frostheart.
Back to top Go down
Sucan
Rogue Class Leader
Sucan

Male Number of posts : 21
Registration date : 2008-11-01

PostSubject: Re: Epixx Ayromis Warlock!   Epixx Ayromis Warlock! Icon_minitimeMon Nov 10, 2008 8:33 am

ha-ha-ha very funny... i havent read any funnier than this! you should be Jay Leno!

BTW.. what the hell are you trying dude? its not cool, thats not funny and how old are you? 3?
GROW UP BABE!

Last edited by Sucan on Mon Nov 10, 2008 1:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Caparzo
Caparzo

Male Number of posts : 3
Geografisk sted : The Netherlands
Registration date : 2008-11-03

PostSubject: you stupid fuck!   Epixx Ayromis Warlock! Icon_minitimeMon Nov 10, 2008 9:28 am

Age: 45, Why should we choose you? I made the best application and have Icecream, I win?

What the fuck does a cold hearted crew need icecream for... You Loose.!
And at the age of 45 screaming on forums isn't really social or grown up.!
In our eyes your a perphatic nerd who needs help for 3 reasons.!

#1 for being Human
#2 for choosing Alliance
#3 for typing here on a horde forum
Back to top Go down
Awi

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2008-11-02

PostSubject: Re: Epixx Ayromis Warlock!   Epixx Ayromis Warlock! Icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2008 3:43 am

<yawn> thats all i have to say. About this application and rest of your posts <yawn>
Back to top Go down
ravash

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2008-11-06

PostSubject: Re: Epixx Ayromis Warlock!   Epixx Ayromis Warlock! Icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2008 2:05 pm

#1 for being Human
#2 for choosing Alliance
#3 for typing here on a horde forum
Back to top Go down
Chiara
Chiara

Female Number of posts : 9
Geografisk sted : Belgium

PostSubject: Re: Epixx Ayromis Warlock!   Epixx Ayromis Warlock! Icon_minitimeWed Nov 12, 2008 11:27 am

AMAGAD!!!! You so FUNNY HAHAHHAHA, With the FROGS and ICECREAM HAAHHAH
Yeah right, if you wanna be some retardo go do it somewhere else instead of messing up our forum. I know it's hard to not be in our guild, I would go crazy to.; But come on, you can do it! Get over it! Go lick some frogs, you won't cry anymore, be happy ; ). And I'm sure you'll fit in somewhere, you can show up 4537483% of the time! That's great. I'm sure other people will enjoy your frogs and icecream.. I know, go make a Peter Pan guild! What an awesome idea right?
Fucking retarded monkey.
Back to top Go down
http://nl.netlog.be/ChiChiChiara
Vengænce
Priest Class Leader
Vengænce

Male Number of posts : 6

PostSubject: Re: Epixx Ayromis Warlock!   Epixx Ayromis Warlock! Icon_minitimeWed Nov 12, 2008 2:35 pm

Chiaraa owned that noob. Exclamation
Back to top Go down
Stillness
Guild Master
Stillness

Male Number of posts : 37
Geografisk sted : Denmark

PostSubject: Re: Epixx Ayromis Warlock!   Epixx Ayromis Warlock! Icon_minitimeWed Nov 12, 2008 5:03 pm

Guys.. Ayromis is from alliance, and he likes us, and he likes Frostheart, he's a fun guy.

Heh, chill boys.

/lick Ayromis

Don't take it harshly Ayromis, they're on the defensive after the forums being bitchy.
Back to top Go down
https://frostheart.forumotion.net
Ayromis

PostSubject: Re: Epixx Ayromis Warlock!   Epixx Ayromis Warlock! Icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2008 1:15 am

Goreshock wrote:
Guys.. Ayromis is from alliance, and he likes us, and he likes Frostheart, he's a fun guy.

Heh, chill boys.

/lick Ayromis

Don't take it harshly Ayromis, they're on the defensive after the forums being bitchy.

No problems <3

Go, go level!

By the way, one of your members tryed to gank me : < I only wanna level, why so much hate?

P.s. /lick Goreshock
Back to top Go down
Stillness
Guild Master
Stillness

Male Number of posts : 37
Geografisk sted : Denmark

PostSubject: Re: Epixx Ayromis Warlock!   Epixx Ayromis Warlock! Icon_minitimeMon Nov 17, 2008 4:22 pm

Ayromis wrote:
Goreshock wrote:

Heh, chill boys.

/lick Ayromis

No problems <3

Go, go level!

By the way, one of your members tryed to gank me : < I only wanna level, why so much hate?

P.s. /lick Goreshock

Ding 80! And now i'm coming after you Ayrom Surprised
Back to top Go down
https://frostheart.forumotion.net
Tjaz
Tjaz

Male Number of posts : 10
Geografisk sted : Amsterdam.nl
Registration date : 2008-11-19

PostSubject: Re: Epixx Ayromis Warlock!   Epixx Ayromis Warlock! Icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2008 8:54 am

Ayro !!!!!! <3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Epixx Ayromis Warlock!   Epixx Ayromis Warlock! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Epixx Ayromis Warlock!
Page 1 of 1