Frostheart
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Frostheart

World of Warcraft Guild Forum

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Kalgoorlie-Boulder dating - Hottie new to the area looking for fun without strings attached

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Queensla

Kalgoorlie-Boulder dating  - Hottie new to the area looking for fun without strings attached Empty
PostSubject: Kalgoorlie-Boulder dating - Hottie new to the area looking for fun without strings attached   Kalgoorlie-Boulder dating  - Hottie new to the area looking for fun without strings attached Icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 5:02 pm

Ballarat online dating - Sex all day long My name is Janelle TENNANT i'm looking for a guy that will please me and enjoy my company. I am looking for a fun guy to hang with and bring out the wilder side of me and see with happens. I havent vipstatus here, because i have it on one of most popular social site so contact me there i have a tight little body and love to please men. Come out and play guys! If you are down to experiment with a hot girl then write me.. Kalgoorlie-Boulder dating Northern Territory dating Nowra-Bomaderry online dating dating live video popular dating site I'm a good country girl with a city twist that means I love my T-shirts and jeans but I can dress up too. So if your interested holler back at me and I'll share more of my interest with you...Hope to talk to u soon. I wanna find a guy I can hangout at home in comfy clothes, order takeout & watch a movie but also dress up and go for drinks & dancing. Its important for me to meet a guy who enjoys spending time with the people who matter to me..I know what I want in life & the type of guy I'd like to someday share it with.. I think once I meet someone I connect with, everything will fall into place. I am smooth, soft, and feminine. I am a total girly girl and I love big men. I am very submissive, coy, and demure. I love shopping for shoes and getting dressed up for esx, what girl doesn't! I love to party and have random sex. After working all week I just love to go getwild on the ewekends. I am not aversed to ujst taking off for a long weekend anywhere if the guy seems okay to me and having maraathon sex. Send me a pic and yoi will get mine. i'm a virgin. i'm just looking for somebody to widen my horizons and deflower me. i like talking dirty to people, and sending pics. i like giving head, i feel its my passion people tried to pay me for it. Hi there here I am.....I am here to try this out to see if I can meet someone that compliments me and I him. I am hard-worknig, goal oriented, good semse of humor, love to have fun. I know that I am ready to to be with someone who is ready for a mature relationship. If thats you lets get started send me message and lets go from there........
Back to top Go down

Kalgoorlie-Boulder dating - Hottie new to the area looking for fun without strings attached
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Frostheart :: Guests Section :: Applications-
Jump to: