Frostheart
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Frostheart

World of Warcraft Guild Forum

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

holy pally application - Accepted

Go down 
AuthorMessage
hene

holy pally application - Accepted Empty
PostSubject: holy pally application - Accepted   holy pally application - Accepted Icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2008 10:06 am

Name: Henning
Sex: Male
Tell us something about yourself: well, online, i'm the guy that won't bother if a group or someone wipes ones or twice, but if it happens regularly, i can get quite annoyed.
I'm also the guy that tries to have fun at all time, and can still be very serious and dedicated in what i do. And i'm a very friendly guy that likes to play world of warcraft.
When i play this game i wanna explore new places and achieve new things all the time. i wanna progress in a group with friendly peoples that has the same spirit.
irl I'm a carpenter apprentice that's got half a year left in school, but i'm working every wednseday to friday from 7.00 to 16.00.

Character info.
[i]Race:Blood Elf, female.
Spec: leveling with retri
WOTLK spec: holy
What raiding experience do you have? Full bretbc except naxx. full bc except illidian and the entire sunwell.

Game info.
We raid Monday, Wednesday, Thursday and sunday 19:30. Can you show up for 50% of these raids every week?
yes. i can. might have a rough time on some sundays. but the other days are just fine.

The same guy fucks up and wipes the raid for the third time, how do you react?
i don't really care, if it happens every raid i get anoyed, otherwise i'll just laugh at him and tells him and the raid to make a new try.

You have to sit out on a raid because it needs a specific setup, how do you react?
i would completely understand it, thou might get pissed for a few sec, but it wouldn't last more than 1 or 2 min :p

Some guy flames <Frostheart> on the Burning Blade forums, what do you reply?
"what's your problem man" or something like that, i'm not the most active guy on the BB forums.

What are you gonna bring to <Frostheart> if your application is accepted?
I'll bring a lot o fun and jokes and a dedicated healer.

Why should we choose you?
Because of all that i've just told you in my application? =)
Back to top Go down
Stillnes

holy pally application - Accepted Empty
PostSubject: s   holy pally application - Accepted Icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2008 12:01 pm

Accepted. Welcome to Frostheart.
Back to top Go down

holy pally application - Accepted
Page 1 of 1