Frostheart
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Frostheart

World of Warcraft Guild Forum

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Druid Application - Accepted

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Aphex

Druid Application - Accepted Empty
PostSubject: Druid Application - Accepted   Druid Application - Accepted Icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2008 11:12 am

Personal Info.
Sex: Yes please! (male)
Tell us something about yourself. What kind of guy are you IRL and online?

Well IRL I enjoy music a lot, play bass guitar in a band, which is more of a bunch of idiots getting drunk playing like Bill + Ted. Very Happy
Online, I'm much the same. I like a laugh but while taking raiding quite seriously, would like to see all the instances WoTLK has to offer while progressing in a friendly, skilled environment.

Character info. Aphex, versatile Druid willing to spec to whatever is required. here's my armoury link
Race: Tauren
Spec: Well, here's the thing, in BC I was a Feral tank, while leveling I was Balance and at the moment I just re-specced Resto for the first time. I'm willing and able to play any of the specs required.
WOTLK spec: Whatever is needed Very Happy
What raiding experience do you have? Kara, Gruul, Maggy, ZA (Including bear runs), SC, TK MH all cleared and Bt 5/9 all pre-nerf.

Game info.
We raid Monday, Wednesday, Thursday and sunday 19:30. Can you show up for 50% of these raids every week?
Yeh, no problem.

The same guy fucks up and wipes the raid for the third time, how do you react? Well it's a new raiding environment with new instances for us all, so these things are expected. However if the same person was making the same mistake over and over, I would probably get a bit pissed off, but it would not deter me from raiding, in fact quite the opposite.

You have to sit out on a raid because it needs a specific setup, how do you react? To be expected, if you want fast clearing, you want the right set-up, being left out of a raid is to be expected. No problem.

Some guy flames <Frostheart> on the Burning Blade forums, what do you reply? I would try and reply in a grown up, mature way using facts and a thought out response to counter the trolls gripes.

What are you gonna bring to <Frostheart> if your application is accepted? You can expect a skilled, mature and reliable player in me.

Why should we choose you? I bring an imba bear/owl/tree dance, and all of the above Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Aphex

PostSubject: Re: Druid Application - Accepted   Druid Application - Accepted Icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2008 11:17 am

For some reason the armoury link did not work, so here it is again.

Back to top Go down
Aphex

PostSubject: Re: Druid Application - Accepted   Druid Application - Accepted Icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2008 11:19 am

It seems links are not working, going to have to copy and paste sorry.
-Armour link
-UI
Back to top Go down
Stillness
Guild Master
Stillness

Male Number of posts : 37
Geografisk sted : Denmark
Registration date : 2008-11-01

PostSubject: Re: Druid Application - Accepted   Druid Application - Accepted Icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2008 11:59 pm

Accepted.
Back to top Go down
https://frostheart.forumotion.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Druid Application - Accepted   Druid Application - Accepted Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Druid Application - Accepted
Page 1 of 1