Frostheart
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Frostheart

World of Warcraft Guild Forum

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Majblomman - Resto Drood - Accepted

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Majblomm

Majblomman - Resto Drood - Accepted Empty
PostSubject: Majblomman - Resto Drood - Accepted   Majblomman - Resto Drood - Accepted Icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2008 10:29 am

Personal Info.
Sex: Male
Tell us something about yourself. What kind of guy are you IRL and online?
I'm kinda quiet guy that appreciate the little things in life, like a flower or taking a dump twice on one day.

Character info.
[i]Race: Tauren
Spec: Restoration
WOTLK spec: 11/0/60
What raiding experience do you have? in BC; Kara, Mag, Gruul's Lair, SSC, MH and some BT bosses.

Game info.
We raid Monday, Wednesday, Thursday and sunday 19:30. Can you show up for 50% of these raids every week? Absolutely.

The same guy fucks up and wipes the raid for the third time, how do you react? Checking if I need repair and then nothing, expecting _alot_ of wipes now in WotLK.

You have to sit out on a raid because it needs a specific setup, how do you react? Ofc I get a bit disappointed but nothing more then that, a perfect chance to do some dailies Smile

Some guy flames <Frostheart> on the Burning Blade forums, what do you reply? I'll counter with some good things about the guild and I'll try to proove him wrong about his statement.

What are you gonna bring to <Frostheart> if your application is accepted? My social life .. :'(

Why should we choose you? I'm a dedicated player, and I'm always fully potted and I bring foodz, almost always. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Stillness
Guild Master
Stillness

Male Number of posts : 37
Geografisk sted : Denmark
Registration date : 2008-11-01

Majblomman - Resto Drood - Accepted Empty
PostSubject: Re: Majblomman - Resto Drood - Accepted   Majblomman - Resto Drood - Accepted Icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2008 10:32 am

After seeing how well you took criticism and how you imrpoved and healed in a heroic where we were all undergeared, and because your a guy I liked right off the bat, you're accepted. :-)
Back to top Go down
https://frostheart.forumotion.net

Majblomman - Resto Drood - Accepted
Page 1 of 1